PLEASE eMAIL FOR INDIVIDUAL PRICES, QUOTING TITLES
PRINCIPLE FACTORS DETERMINING PRICE ARE:
1. Track record for the actual piece.
2. The average selling price.
3. Number of originals in the Unique World Edition (between 1 and 10; since 1986 maximum 8).
4. Size. Large pieces are vastly more expensive to create and are rarer.
5. Availability. Buy early if you can, it's cheaper and you can cherry pick the finest pieces.
6. Fame of the piece in terms of publication, exhibition and other exposure.
7. Popularity of the piece.
8. Age of the piece and the process. Vintage prints can cost more.
9. Elliott hand prints everything, which is rare and superior, but more expensive to do.
10. Importance of the piece in the canon.
Framing is archival and bespoke. This is normally extra, but if the piece is already framed it is free.
Request prices for images not shown. E&OE. Prices subject to change without notice.